Thanks for visiting withonebean.org.au
Please review the following basic terms that govern your use of and purchase of products from withonebean.org.au.
Please note that your use of this site constitutes your agreement to follow and be bound by these terms.
- Your order is deemed accepted after you press “Place order” on the shopping website. We reserve the right not to afford you the option to cancel the order after that time. You must pay the value of the order and the delivery charges as described on your order on the shopping website when you complete you order.
- All prices are in Australian Dollars (AUD) and are inclusive of any applicable Goods and Services Tax (GST).
- Our secure payment gateway is Pin Payments.
Pin Payments processes all payments via the credit card information that you provide.
If you’d like to read more about their security, head to https://pin.net.au/security
If you’d like to read more about their terms and conditions, head to https://pin.net.au/terms
If you’d like to read more about their privacy, head to https://pin.net.au/privacy
- You agree that all information provided by you in relation to your order is accurate, complete and up to date.
- We are unable to accept liability if the delivery of your goods is late or if stock is not available in time for scheduled delivery. Risk on the goods is yours upon delivery. We do not accept liability for any loss, theft or damage to the goods after delivery.
- We endeavour to make sure that all products listed on our website are currently in stock and pricing is true and correct. Should an ordered item not be available or we are unable to fulfill your order, we will notify you within 2 business days to arrange an agreeable alternative item, a backorder or a full refund.
- WithOneBean takes all reasonable care in ensuring the accuracy of information on our website and marketing material, there may be times when information, prices, quotes and other documents contain errors and inaccuracies relating to product descriptions, availability or pricing. We reserve the right to at any time correct errors or inaccuracies as well as changing and updating information without prior notice, without any liability on the part of WithOneBean.WithOneBean is not bound by any inaccurate information appearing on our website or document issued by WithOneBean.
- WithOneBean guarantees that the goods purchased are as described on the website. All other warranties are excluded. If the goods are damaged or spoiled we will refund the price or replace the item(s). We exclude liability for any indirect or consequential loss you may incur unless otherwise allowable by law.
WithOneBean has a 14 day return policy. We agree to assist in the refund, return or replacement of any damaged or spoiled goods but require the following;
• Merchandise items must be returned unused, in original and new condition including all original packaging.
• Original shipping charges are non-refundable.
• All return shipping charges are at customers expense.
- WithOneBean is an xpand Foundation initiative and is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
- We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. Firewalls, 2048 Bit v3 SSL encryption, passwords, anti-virus software and email filters act to protect all our electronic information. We do not store credit card information, we securely submit credit card information to our bank for processing. If you have any questions regarding our security policy, please contact us via email at email@example.com
- Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
- These conditions are governed by the laws of the State of Victoria, Australia.